The Advisory Council is a non-executive panel of appointed advisors set up to support our Board by providing a perspective on what the real estate industry needs to do to improve its diversity and inclusion.
A think-tank for sharing best practice and innovation and developing new ideas, they will play a key role in shaping our future agenda.
Who we are
Our Advisory Council comprises senior people from real estate and other walks of life, with particular experience of diversity and culture change.
- Mary Boakye, CEO, Oriol Associates
- Anna Bond, Executive Director Development, Grosvenor
- Charlotte Boyle, Non-executive Director, Capco and Coca-Cola
- Farah Buckley, Financial Services Professional in Private Equity
- Geraldine Gallacher, CEO, The Executive Coaching Consultancy
- Ann Henshaw, HR Director, British Land
- Bess Joffe, Head of Responsible Investment, Church Commissioners
- Lesley-Ann Nash, Non-executive Director, Workspace Group plc and St James’s Place
- Clare Payn, Senior Global ESG & Diversity Manager, Legal General Investment Management
- Martin Samworth, Advisor, Ferguson Partners
- Charlie Wade, EMEA Managing Director, VTS
- Nick Walkley, Experienced Public Sector Leader