By joining Real Estate Balance’s email list, you agree to receive email updates from time to time about organisation news, events being held and information about our partners in accordance with the terms outlined in our privacy notice, which you can read in full here.Sign up
Ready to be part of the growing movement progressing diversity and inclusion in real estate?
We are the leading organisation advocating for change within the property and real estate industry.
By becoming a member of Real Estate Balance, you’ll join the more than 120 progressive organisations committed to creating fair opportunities and inclusive workplace environments for everyone.
You'll also gain access to an industry-leading range of initiatives on D&I, including:
- Insightful research through our Industry D&I Survey and NextGen Survey.
- Thought leadership through our inspiring events programme - with every session open to anyone employed by any of our members.
- The most up-to-date and biggest collection of resources relating to D&I in the workplace to be found anywhere in real estate.
- Connection with a network of professionals committed to improving our industry spanning many types of organisations and at every level, including through our successful speed mentoring and speed reverse mentoring programme.
- The opportunity to campaign for change and make a difference in the grassroots by applying to join our Policy and Campaigns Committee and NextGen Committee.
- The sharing of best practice by getting involved in our quarterly online roundtables.
- Access to our small in size (but big in heart!) executive team who can support you with your D&I-related initiatives.
- Potential speaking opportunities at our events and also at MIPIM and UKREiiF.
- Our member-only D&I newsletter On Balance delivered to your inbox every month.
- An unrivalled group of CEOs and senior leaders from across our industry who we bring together every two years to set the agenda for D&I in real estate.
So whether you’re a property owner, investor or developer, an agent or consultant, or you work within the public sector or for a professional and financial services firm, joining Real Estate Balance will demonstrate that you are committed to progressing modern workplace practices. It is a public promise to engage, take action and truly turn up the dial on D&I.
Sue Brown, Managing Director, Real Estate Balance
The business and social cases for diversity at all levels of an organisation combined with cultures where people feel safe to be their authentic selves are undeniable - and Real Estate Balance can help you get there!
Our corporate members
Our members are at different stages in their journey towards diverse and inclusive workplaces. Some are far down the road in setting the standards for best practice. Others are just starting out and are still overcoming challenges. Wherever your organisation is on that path, what unites our members is a vision of an industry that’s fairer, better-balanced and more equitable for everyone.
Real Estate Balance will be with you every step of the way. Join us!View all our members
Real Estate Balance is now one of the most influential agents for change and boasts a membership of just about every meaningful business associated with real estate.SEGRO CEO David Sleath